Recently, I have been involved more and more in projects where Office365 is to be fully implemented in Citrix environments. This means that the customer not only needs the standard Office applications Outlook, Excel and Word, but also wants to use teams and OneDrive.
But this is exactly where we, without additional software, have big problems in non-persistent desktop environments. For example with our profiles (Team Installer stores its data in the profile) or so that the data is downloaded from the Internet every time (excluding OneDrive Sync data in the profile).
However, we have recently been in the fortunate position of being able to use FSLogix “free of charge” for this purpose, if we meet the following requirements:
- Microsoft 365 E3/E5
- Microsoft 365 A3/A5/ Student Use Benefits
- Microsoft 365 F1/F3
- Microsoft 365 Business
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3/E5
- Windows 10 Education A3/A5
- Windows 10 VDA per user
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Client Access License (CAL)
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Subscriber Access License (SAL)