In one of my recent projects, I had to build several Citrix ADCs in a new data center. After consultation with the customer, the same services and functions should be configured as in the old data center. The only difference was that the new data center should use different IP ranges and therefore all network settings of the Citrix ADCs and the connected services had to be adapted.
- Same version and build on all Citrix ADC
- Same Citrix ADC license version on all Citrix ADC
- IP addresses of the new Citrix ADC should be defined and free (NSIP, SNIP & VIP).
- IP addresses of the connected machines should be known (server or server groups)
- Basic configuration of the new Citrix ADC should be done (NSIP, SNIP, DNS, Timezone & License)